The Tiger Server.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tiger Server.

The server is up 24/7 The Tiger Clan Server 208.167.244.179:27015

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» rowe is abusing cop
UB3 ABUSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:52 pm by Dax

» Im back, but I can only find one server...
UB3 ABUSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:47 pm by Dax

» reapers jetpack request
UB3 ABUSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:50 am by Alm

» reaper4131's cop app
UB3 ABUSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:49 am by Alm

» What happened to my cop?
UB3 ABUSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:40 am by deaddonkey

» bye bye guys
UB3 ABUSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:53 pm by Decision

» up3 ADUSING
UB3 ABUSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:32 pm by deaddonkey

» only 1 server
UB3 ABUSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:49 pm by deaddonkey

» ask reaper
UB3 ABUSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 8:22 pm by Alm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

UB3 ABUSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+4
slupypuppy
tiger41
ub3g4mercy
sgt.fizzle
8 posters
AuthorMessage
sgt.fizzle

UB3 ABUSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: UB3 ABUSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   UB3 ABUSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:06 pm

okay so I get on, and ub3 already know i was pissed off , and he said that he deleted everything that was in all the apts, and by then i was really pissed and i may have said the f---- word about 5 times and then he warned me then it slipped out again so i get kicked, so i come back in and say that was gay, gay gay gay gay gay and he bans me for 10 minutes, so by them im reallllly pissed of, so i was cussing him out in steam caht and he said i cant wait til dax sees this and i said i dont care show dax, Its not like i said anything bad about him, its about you, and i keep swaering and he said Do you want me to ban you for an hour when you get back in i said no, YOU CANT BAN ME FOR SOMTHIN I SAID IN STEAM CAHT!!!!!! and he said then stop swearing at me or sumthin like that so finally i get unbanned and get back in and in and said you know what im going to tigers server and i go there and come back and i get gagged outta know where by him for no reason, so then I get unggaged and me im killing jorune and then i siad how come dax and obbis got to keep there furniture and he said because dax told me to and i said okay, and then he was complaing about about me being a whiny baby and i said shut up and he said, watch your language, REALLY UB3 I SAID SHUT UP!!!!! and then he threatend to ban me if is said it again so i didnt say it again. i said you cant ban me for saying shut up, he said this server iis an all age server dont use that word, REALLY EVERY BODY SUES THE WORD GET THE POINT UB3, So i jsut hope that this get acknowledged, and he loose's some type of power FYI Tiger was in tehre for the whoole part Mad
Back to top Go down
ub3g4mercy

PostSubject: Ahuh... forgot a few parts didnt you?   UB3 ABUSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:36 pm

Well when you left to go to Tiger's srver, you said "well im leaving going to tigers server fuck!, something along those lines with fuck at the end, (sorry dax or the false languege). then you started cussing me off ALOT over steam threating me, in all sorts of ways, so when he finaly decided to come back i gaged him for a short period of time 5 minutes or so, ust so he could calm down. im not sure, but the things that i recived over steam wee just offensive and he threated to me. So i just took sme action. P.s i explained to you that "shut up" is not a polite word, its like dis respecting an Admin, im pretty sure thats not respected on Dax's server.
p.s Also jorune was getting killed repeatedly, after he told him to stop, aswell as i did. (a few times) He also killed me/shot me 2-3 times. yes tiger was there for the whole thing aswell as Jorune. If your not gona treat people with respect, then i suggest you dont come on, (p.s dont come on when your having a bad day) He also called me gay (homoseaxual) which i find it offending, maybe for me, or the other people on the server.

Thanks for reading. [DP] Ub3g4mercy.
Back to top Go down
tiger41
Admin

PostSubject: ABUSE   UB3 ABUSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 9:12 pm

HAY I JUST FOUND OUT WHY HE THOUGHT I WAS NUKEING ....
THATS BECAUSE WHEN I USE MY VOLUME BUTTON ON MY KEY BOARD .. IT SETS OFF A NUKE ...
SO IT TURNS OUT I VERY WELL COULD HAD BEEN UNKMOWINGLY SETTING THEM OFF BY ADJUSTING MY VALUME ... EVEN SO I STILL SHOULD HAD BEEN ASKED WHATS GOING ON ..
AND NOT BANNED FIRST..
Back to top Go down
tiger41
Admin

PostSubject: ABUSING   UB3 ABUSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 9:14 pm

WAS THERE IS TRUE..
#1: WHEN I FIRST GOT ON DAX WAS SETTING OFF NUKES FROM CONSOL ..
UP3 THOUGHT IT WAS ME.. AND BANNED ME .. AS AN ADMIN IF I AM SAVEING OR REMOVEING ITEMS DOSNT MATTER .. IF I THINK SOME ONE IS INTERFERING .. I WOULD HAD TALKED TO THEM FIRST TO FIND OUT OR AT LEAST ASK THEM TO STOP .. SO THAT THAY CAN RESPOND ..ESPECIALY IF I CAN SEE ITS A FELLOW [ADMIN] .. TO ME THATS UN REASONABLE
USE OF POWER...IN HIS DEFENCE HE DID SAY IM SOORY ..AND I EXCEPTED .. WHAT HE DID NOT KNOW, IS THAT IT HAD TAKEN ME A WHOLE[ HOUR ].TO GET ON AND IS SOON AS I GOT ON I WAS BANNED BEFORE I COULD EVEN MOVE ..THEN I HAD TO SPEND ANOTHER 15 OR 20 MINS TO GET BACK AGAIN...

#2:
FIZZLE DOES HAVE A WAY TO GET UNDER A PERSONS SKIN.. WHEN ON A SERVER ....
WHEN PLAYING I HAVE HAD TO TELL HIM TO STOP DOING CIRTIAN THINGSS THAT BOTHER ME OR GET ME UPSET .. BUT FOR THE MOST PARTS HE ALWAYS FOLLOWS THE RULES .. I HAVE NOTICED WHEN HE IS GEVIN POWER .. HE TENDS TO GET ALITTLE OUT OF CONTROLE AT TIMES
BUT HE DOES RESPECT ADMINS AND FOLLOWS THE RULES .. SO IF UP3 SAYS HE DOES NOT ..
I SAY IT WAS NOT RESPECTFULL FOR HIM TO BANN ME BEFOR EVEN TALKING TO ME .. AS A FELLOW ADMIN...
Back to top Go down
slupypuppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: UB3 ABUSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   UB3 ABUSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:00 pm

wow shut up is allowed. i tell people to shut up. im not sure if you know this but kids have a very bad vocab these days so i think shut up is the last of your wories a 1st grader once told me to F-off. so yea. anthor thing is we now what gay means. Dude its rp in a dm game of course you will be shot and killed. its called shoot them back you have more health if your admin.

i think i should start playing again cause this is well all i can say is wow
Back to top Go down
Joruñe

PostSubject: Re: UB3 ABUSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   UB3 ABUSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:01 am

Fizzle you are a liar, you was all time saying: Gay, Joruñe yor are a retart and an idiot, in steam you said me 'Fuck you'. i think that he must lose his cop. Too he was killing me all time and he didn't do his Job. ub3g4mercy did a Good job. you cann't kill Cops...
Back to top Go down
Dax

PostSubject: Re: UB3 ABUSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   UB3 ABUSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:59 am

1. ok it was me setting of the nukes, i was doing this through console,un knowingly it was actually working in game,this i did not know, so i apologise to mercy for this mistake,i honestly did not know that the nuke command worked through console.

2. Fizzle I think what ever is happening in game you need to learn to be a little calmer friend,from what has been said I understand you reactions, but I think maybe you went a little overboard with the cussing but shut up lol is ok.So fizzle please do not cuss in the server,if you wish to become an admin you have to learn to react less volatileley towards others.

3. Journe, mercy, ok Fizzle was a bit out of order for his cussing I WILL NOT ACCEPT BAD LANGUAGE IN THESE SERVERS I will not be taking Fizzles cop away from him because i THINK YOU GUYS ALREADY PUNISHED HIM ENOUGH but he will be on a 1 week probation period from today if he messes up then he will be punished,but to be fair we all have bad days so can we all cut each other a bit of slack

[DP] DAX
Back to top Go down
https://tigersplace.forumotion.net
sgt.fizzle

PostSubject: Re: UB3 ABUSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   UB3 ABUSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:40 am

Once again JORUNE, I cant be punished for saying anything in steam chat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ub3g4mercy

PostSubject: ok tiger you got this wrong bud.   UB3 ABUSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:15 am

Well ok i dont know why you guyss are stuck with the shut up part, did you guys forget the f-off he said around 5+ times on the server alone? calling me a homoseaxual, i find that offensive, im sure some 1 else would punch you in the face if you called them that. anyways. I try communication with Tiger in game through micro phone 2 times, got no responce, and through chat aswell, 2 or more times not sure. The only responce i got was, me getting nuked agian and agian. Trust me when your almost done from setting doors with jorune for the past 30-60 minutes, i think you dont wana put up with it. since i was working on doors and me and tiger were the only admins in there, i figured he did it so i !kick tiger i never EVER banned you buddy. you can go check the consol if you would like, i did ban fizz for 10 minutes. So please dont tell me i should of asked first, if your not going to answer me, im not willing to put up with going to the door im fixxing and have a 5 second limit of me fixing it before i die agian. So dont try to boost me.

Thanks for reading: p.s i kicked you, not banned you. oh yeah fizz, your having a ban day? try finding some 1 who you could talk to. it helps alot. Smile
Back to top Go down
tiger41
Admin

PostSubject: ABUSING   UB3 ABUSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 7:07 am

THATS FUNNY WHEN I WAS BANNED THE MESSAGE SAID I WAS "BANNED" !.. IT SAID NOTHING ABOUT BEING KICKED .... AND U NEED TO CHECK IT .. ANYONE THAT KNOWS ME KNOWS .. I DONT PLAY SILLY GAMES... ON THE SERVERS .. AND I DONT KNOW IF U TRIED TO TALK TO ME OR NOT .. BECOUSE I WAS READING THE MAIL THAT HAD COME TO MY HOME ... AND WAS NOT TOUCHING OR LOOKING AT THE PC ... ALL I KNOW.. IS THAT WHEN I TURNED TO ACTIVATE MYSELF .. AND CLICK MY MOUSE .. I WAS BANNED .. AND IT SAID BANNNED ..NOT KICKED .. No

AND ABOUT BAD WORDS I WOULD NEVER KICK OR BANN ANYONE UNLESS THAY WHERE OUT OF CONTROLE OR POSSED A THREAT TO THE SERVER..
SO U COULD CALL ME GAY 100 TIMES AND I WOULD NOT BANN U FOR IT... PEOPLE SAY THATS GAY OR YOU ARE GAY ALL THE TIME ... IT MEANS NOTHING .. ITS JUST A COMMON THING GAMERS SAY...AND WE SHOULD NOT BE OFFENDED BY IT .. BUT IF A PERSON IS SAYING ..U BITCH .. OR FUCK U .. OVER AND OVER AGAIN .. I WILL GIVE ONLY ONE WARNING FOR THAT ..
THEN KICK OR BANN ..

TIGER41 No
Back to top Go down
Joruñe

PostSubject: Re: UB3 ABUSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   UB3 ABUSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:41 am

Fizzle do your job, i said to me and ub2 Gay and too that i am retard, one cop cann't say to an admin and a cop Gay, you wanted be banned we arren't idiot. and ub3g4mercy only did his job! fizzle too were killg me and the revels! scratch
Back to top Go down
RYNO1.0
Admin

PostSubject: Re: UB3 ABUSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   UB3 ABUSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:22 pm

okay ubegformercy i have set doors for 3 hours strait i have even tried to put npcs on to the old map witch took another 2 hours without success man you guys are immature always dragging me into this stuff i was getting cussed out by Fizzle just because he was banned for an hour because he was cussing? i have been banned for getting accused for hacking seriously deal with it its not like you're dieing...
Back to top Go down
Nivekx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: UB3 ABUSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   UB3 ABUSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:27 pm

So wait let me get this straight we have nukes and no one told me!!!!
Back to top Go down
sgt.fizzle

PostSubject: Re: UB3 ABUSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   UB3 ABUSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:48 pm

JORUNE, I did not kill rebels, And ub3 i did not! Say f-off in game i just said F***, JeZzZE
Back to top Go down
Joruñe

PostSubject: Re: UB3 ABUSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   UB3 ABUSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:07 pm

i dont care, i want to be friend with you
Back to top Go down
ub3g4mercy

PostSubject: Wow.   UB3 ABUSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:12 pm

Well i know thats my fault tiger and i did say sorry, now if you dont except it, its not my problem, i just reacted to the situation, by kicking you. i never banned you, if your having issues with your pc then thats not my fault, try getting it fixed, or even if the command !kick = to ban i dunno. Fizzle, you said the f word, ALOT of times, even after i wanred you more then 4 times? i could say. you even said it just as you lft to go to tigers server.
Back to top Go down
sgt.fizzle

PostSubject: Re: UB3 ABUSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   UB3 ABUSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:21 pm

after you warned me i said the f word once it SLIPPED, Then you kicked me, then i came back in and said wow that was gay you warned me to watch my language, which i dont know why?, And then i said gay gay gay gay gya gay, and then you banned me for 10 mins!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ub3g4mercy

PostSubject: Re: UB3 ABUSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   UB3 ABUSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:06 pm

Well, anyways... its been delt with, i wouldn t say thats abuse. Anyways, ill be the bigger man and step out.

[DP] Ub3g4mercy albino
Back to top Go down
sgt.fizzle

PostSubject: Re: UB3 ABUSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   UB3 ABUSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:55 pm

Problem solved, Me n mercy are cool again, Sry mercy, i was in a bad mood yesterday sry for being a dick.
Back to top Go down
slupypuppy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: UB3 ABUSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   UB3 ABUSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:08 pm

well since this is all good and i was at a swim meet so i couldnt reply to this but im sure he would not be punched for calling some one gay. dude kids dedeicated thrusday as "Gay Day" in my school in the 8th grade. idk why they want to touch guys but i stay away. anyways just felt like commenting on it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UB3 ABUSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   UB3 ABUSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UB3 ABUSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1