The Tiger Server.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tiger Server.

The server is up 24/7 The Tiger Clan Server 208.167.244.179:27015

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» rowe is abusing cop
[DP] Mushroom App. (aka Alien) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:52 pm by Dax

» Im back, but I can only find one server...
[DP] Mushroom App. (aka Alien) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:47 pm by Dax

» reapers jetpack request
[DP] Mushroom App. (aka Alien) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:50 am by Alm

» reaper4131's cop app
[DP] Mushroom App. (aka Alien) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:49 am by Alm

» What happened to my cop?
[DP] Mushroom App. (aka Alien) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:40 am by deaddonkey

» bye bye guys
[DP] Mushroom App. (aka Alien) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:53 pm by Decision

» up3 ADUSING
[DP] Mushroom App. (aka Alien) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:32 pm by deaddonkey

» only 1 server
[DP] Mushroom App. (aka Alien) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:49 pm by deaddonkey

» ask reaper
[DP] Mushroom App. (aka Alien) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 8:22 pm by Alm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

[DP] Mushroom App. (aka Alien)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AlienPredator

AlienPredator

[DP] Mushroom App. (aka Alien) Empty
PostSubject: [DP] Mushroom App. (aka Alien)   [DP] Mushroom App. (aka Alien) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 3:25 pm

STEAM NAME:-Mushroom Elder

STEAM ID:-[DP]Mushroom Elder" STEAM_0:1:17118182 12:52 67 0 active

SEX:-male

WHAT GAMES DO YOU HAVE:-HL2DM, L4D, L4D2, and ETQW

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BECOME A COP?:-I want to be cop because I rarely see any cops on even when theres quite a few people on with above 1000 or 500. Plus I also want to be a cop is that so I can explore other places I haven't been and

-How long should somone be in jail for 1k crime?:- I say about 1-5 minuets if its a bounty then 5-10 minuets

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE THAT IS GOOD ENOUGH TO BECOME A COP?:-I think what I have good enough for being a cop is that when someone is already cuffed and is running away by jetpack I can just easly just shoot him down and give him an extra 2 minutes from resiting arrest. And I can always be sneaky when it comes to cuffing.

-What do you do when someone with a very high crime is hiding in their apartment?:- I would most likely get an admin on to unlock the door or if cops get free keys only to get in cuff and get out. Plus if they do that I'll give them an extra 3 minutes in jail.

WILL YOU ABIDE BY ALL THE RULES?:-Yes I will.

-How do you cuff someone?:- Mostly it's from the cop stunstick just hit it with the person with crime and they will be red and disarmed.

WILL YOU RESPECT ALL ADMINS?:-Yes I will.

-Where are the jails? They are in the PD I can give you exact steps to go to it if you want me to tell.

WHAT SKILLS DO YOU HAVE
THAT YOU THINK MAKE YOU A GOOD COP?:- I think what might make me a good cop is perfect aiming, Sneaky Step, Quick switch from gun to stunstick. And many others that might help.

-What should you do in a hostage situation? What I would do is have someone with me asking what he wants and I'll go sneak in and cuffed them if he kills me then I have everybody try to get him until he is very weaken and I'll hit him with the stick. He will be in jail for an extra 5-8 minutes for killing a cop and having me to use full force.

DO YOU LIKE CHEESE?:-Yes.

P.S. Sup.
Back to top Go down
http://www.l4dinfectedpros.webs.com

[DP] Mushroom App. (aka Alien)
Page 1 of 1