The Tiger Server.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tiger Server.

The server is up 24/7 The Tiger Clan Server 208.167.244.179:27015

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» rowe is abusing cop
DAX RAGING???????? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:52 pm by Dax

» Im back, but I can only find one server...
DAX RAGING???????? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:47 pm by Dax

» reapers jetpack request
DAX RAGING???????? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:50 am by Alm

» reaper4131's cop app
DAX RAGING???????? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:49 am by Alm

» What happened to my cop?
DAX RAGING???????? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:40 am by deaddonkey

» bye bye guys
DAX RAGING???????? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:53 pm by Decision

» up3 ADUSING
DAX RAGING???????? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:32 pm by deaddonkey

» only 1 server
DAX RAGING???????? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:49 pm by deaddonkey

» ask reaper
DAX RAGING???????? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 8:22 pm by Alm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

DAX RAGING????????

Go down 
+3
slupypuppy
RYNO1.0
Dax
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dax

DAX RAGING???????? Empty
PostSubject: DAX RAGING????????   DAX RAGING???????? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:20 am

i am not raging ok,petrock has a steam community SOME OF YOU joined it,any other steam community i would not mind,BUT PETROCKS NO,YOU ALL KNOW THE TROUBLE HE HAS CAUSED SO STOP BLAMING ME FOR RAGING OK ,I AM REACTING TO A NOOB WHO HAS TAKEN A LOT OF DP MEMBERS FROM ME OK,EVEN BAG FIGHTER AND BAG OF FURY LEFT AND APPLIED TO JOIN HIS SERVER AND THEN OFFERED HIM THE MAP THAT THEY WERE MAKING FOR DP,SO YEAH I WAS SLIGHTLY PISSED, WOULDNT U BE,SO DONT GET MAD AT ME, GET MAD AT PETROCK OK Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
AND ALSO NO I AM NOT GOING TO LEAVE, I WILL BE BACK NEXT WEEK IN GAME AND I WILL BE MAKING A LOT OF CHANGES,I WAS GOING TO LEAVE BECAUSE YES I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THE SHIT THAT I AM GETTING FROM PETROCK,HE IS LAUGHING AT YOU ALL HE IS PLAYING YOU AND NONE OF YOU SEE IT,HE HAS NOW GOT WHAT HE WANTED IN THE FIRST PLACE.WHICH WAS TOO SPLIT DP UP AND GET US TO BE ALL FALLING OUT WITH EACH OTHER.
NOW...............................FOR ALL OF YOU WHO JOINED PETROCKS STEAM COMMUNITY/CLAN/SERVER................SHAME ON YOU ALL...........EVEN IF I WAS LEAVING AND NEVER COMING BACK..........I THOUGHT THAT YOU WOULD ALL HAVE THE FRAKKIN INTELLIGENCE TOO NOT GO ANY WHERE NEAR PETROCK/BRITNEY/LOVEABLE,BUT NO OFF YOU WENT LIKE SHEEP STRAIGHT INTO THE JAWS OF THE LION.
YOU NEED TO BE WHERE I AM GUYS RUNNING 3 SERVERS(I HELP TIGER) DOING THE ADMIN FOR 2 FORUMS ITS NOT EASY,PLUS YOU ADD TO THAT LIFE IN GENERAL AND ITS HARD WORK.
SO WXCUSE ME IF I GO A LITTLE MAD WHEN SO CALLED FRIENDS GO OVER TO THE ENEMY,
AND MAKE NO TWO WAYS ABOUT IT HE IS YOUR ENEMY,HE TOLD ME HE WOULD DO THIS,TAKE YOU ALL FROM ME,THEN WHEN HE HAD DONE THAT HE WOULD GET RID OF YOU ALL,KNOWING THERE WOULD BE NO DP LEFT.

NOW IF YOU ALL STILL WANT TO SHOUT AT ME, TELL ME I,M PARANOID AND SAY"IT,S ONLY A STEAM COMMUNITY" "I ONLY WENT TO SEE WHAT IT WAS LIKE",FINE OFF YOU GO.
YOU WILL EVENTUALLY SUFFER AT THE HANDS OF PETROCK AND HIS CLAN.
Back to top Go down
https://tigersplace.forumotion.net
RYNO1.0
Admin

DAX RAGING???????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAX RAGING????????   DAX RAGING???????? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:40 am

DP is back =D yays =3 and i would be angry too dax.
Back to top Go down
slupypuppy
Admin

DAX RAGING???????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAX RAGING????????   DAX RAGING???????? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:38 pm

but it some poeple dont pay attention to what they join you get a invite saying PEta wtf is peta and so your like w/e ill join if it nothing on it says petrocks untill you look close to the picture. i find it kinda stupid to ban because you joined a steam group that doesnt mean you joined them. IF you in the dp steam comuntiy thingy doesnt mean your a dp you need to put an app isnt that correct dax. so what you have to look at is there forums who joined that usaly that means there intersted not a STEAM GROUP

and you gave permision to check out there things and cmon that just some BS you made up on the spot o thats a test of loyalty. dax it was not and you know it. and last time i check curisety is not a ban just to see how the server is does NOT MEAN you joined them

dax no offence but this is realy childish of you. last time i did a thing like this was in 3rd grade. (o you hang out with bla bla you not my friend no more) really...

just my opinion kinda holding back but not gonna leash out i just think some people were banned for a stupid reason (for those that are kinda slow {i was not banned hence my name is still red and i am still admin but im taking out on the behalf for the other people that were})
Back to top Go down
Decision
Admin

DAX RAGING???????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAX RAGING????????   DAX RAGING???????? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:43 pm

People told me that you said that I joined Petrock's Clan. I didn't know he had a clan till a couple days ago. I wouldn't leave DP and I was pissed off that I'm hearing all this BS going on so sorry Dax.
Back to top Go down
Dax

DAX RAGING???????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAX RAGING????????   DAX RAGING???????? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:44 pm

Surprised OK Surprised
Back to top Go down
Alm

DAX RAGING???????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAX RAGING????????   DAX RAGING???????? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:02 pm

I want to add that I'm glad you're coming back dax. Don't let petrock get you down
Back to top Go down
Decision
Admin

DAX RAGING???????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAX RAGING????????   DAX RAGING???????? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:57 pm

Dax do you even want me to stay...?
Back to top Go down
sgt.fizzle

DAX RAGING???????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAX RAGING????????   DAX RAGING???????? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:00 pm

Decison i want you to stay
Back to top Go down
Decision
Admin

DAX RAGING???????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAX RAGING????????   DAX RAGING???????? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:26 pm

Still waiting for Dax to answer. He seems to be mad at me.
Back to top Go down
Dax

DAX RAGING???????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAX RAGING????????   DAX RAGING???????? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 1:19 am

yes stay i am sorry for raging at you, i got it wrong,sometimes us old people do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Decision
Admin

DAX RAGING???????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAX RAGING????????   DAX RAGING???????? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:41 pm

Ok Dax. Ill stay but if I keep getting yelled at for no reason I will leave. I like DP but I don't wanna be blamed for doing things I never did.
Back to top Go down
bebo

DAX RAGING???????? Empty
PostSubject: reaper4131   DAX RAGING???????? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:44 pm

i feel your pain dax all my friends have left 2 only 1s left is barcode and rowe,only 2 out of like 30 people are still playing dp. i want to have the good old days back all the servers loaded with people every day.your servers were my favorite i always played them.now they're ghost towns the most on a server was 5 it used to be full.i want to beat the crap out of petrock i always hated him when he was dp.dax your a good guy dont stoop to his level. plz dont give up you have a great server,in time with a little help of dp members we can get your server back to its former glory.
Back to top Go down
slupypuppy
Admin

DAX RAGING???????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAX RAGING????????   DAX RAGING???????? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:46 pm

thx for bringing up a very old post
Back to top Go down
Dax

DAX RAGING???????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAX RAGING????????   DAX RAGING???????? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:33 am

Very Happy yes a very old post but reaper does have a very good point
Back to top Go down
bebo

DAX RAGING???????? Empty
PostSubject: reaper4131   DAX RAGING???????? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 4:21 pm

lol didnt see it till yesterday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DAX RAGING???????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAX RAGING????????   DAX RAGING???????? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DAX RAGING????????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tiger Server. :: [DP] Clan Announcements-
Jump to: